domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

My social life


I consider myself a very busy person and that is why I have little free time to do my stuff.One of the things that takes away lot of time is the school. I am doing second baccalaureate and that conlleba have to study hard and do many duties also.But without a doubt what I remove more time basketball. I'm also coach and player.As player training three days a week, two hours each day approximately and party on Saturday afternoon game party. As coach I have fewer hours, but if together it all the other, is excessive. The coaches of children are two days a week, more or less an hour of training and also match Saturday morning.Even if you have little time for my stuff, I'm very organized and that allows me to stay with my friends and do many other things.


1 comentario:

  1. Hi basketballer, There are many parts that ara not your own production. Use dictionarie,no translaters. Final mark: 5.5

    ResponderEliminar